To make sure that your emails are properly delivered:
- Click on Tools > Settings > Receipts
- In the right pane, uncheck "Request a delivery receipt for all sent messages"
- Click on Apply to validate.
- Alternatively you can turn on the "Read Receipt" feature to make sure that your mails are being read.
- EM Client - request a delivery receipt for sent emails
- Outlook - Request a delivery receipt - How-To - Office Software
- Request a return receipt for your emails with Thunderbird - Guide
- Em client contacts not showing ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Sms delivery receipt - Guide
- How to request a read receipt in gmail - Guide
This document, titled « eM Client - request a delivery receipt for sent emails », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).