Upon loading in a divx under Movie Maker, I'm getting the following error message:
The file F:\movies\ xxx.avi can not be imported because the codec required for reading is not installed on your computer. If you have already downloaded and installed the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then re-import the file.
- Click on the link below
- Download codecs (Mac or Windows version)
- Open Windows Movie Maker and import your file
- Movie Maker - Unable to read divx file
- Windows Movie Maker - Unable to load .mpg files - How-To - Windows Movie Maker
- Write a unix system program to read a file in reverse - How-To - Shell
- Why am i unable to attach a file in gmail - How-To - Gmail
- Unable to run exe files windows server 2016 - How-To - Windows
- How to read msi file - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « Movie Maker - Unable to read divx file », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).