When you've launched Lost Planet 2 in campaign mode, you will be ask to create a Windows Live profile in order to save your game progress. If you skip this part, you will have to restart the game, each time you want to play. In this short article, we will show you how to create an offline profile for Lost Planet 2.
How to Create an Offline Profile
- When the "Games for Windows Live" menu appears, click on Create Profile
- In the next menu scroll to the bottom of the page, there should be a small link (in blue): Create a local profile
- Click on it and in the next screen (Offline gamer Profile) enter a Username and click on the OK button
Image © Capcom.Co Ltd.
- Lost planet 2 windows live bypass
- Lost planet 2 product key - Best answers
- Windows xp bypass password ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows live id ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Windows live messenger chat history - How-To - MSN Messenger
- How to switch monitor 1 and 2 windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Windows live messenger login ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks