MyIGSR is a management Interface for the backup and recovery of MySQL databases. Each table is stored individually along with its contents, thus allowing them to be restored individually.
- For this tutorial we will be using the version 1.2 of MyIGSR.
- Download here
- Unzip the zip file in your /var/www directory
- Go to the MyIGSR-V1.2 directory and create a file named 'config_connection.php' and add the following lines in the file and save:
//connection au server mysql
$dserver = 'localhost';
$dlogin = 'root' ;
$dpass = 'root';
- Replace the $dserver $dlogin $dpass variables with your own login to your mysql server.
- Edit the page.php file and comment lines (from 49 to 62), like this /* */.
- Example: /* codes to a comment */
- Start with your favorite browser at:
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 26, 2013 at 06:34 AM by jak58.