I've installed Star Wars Battlefront, but I'm unable to launch the game (quit to Windows). I've tried to use the official patches, but it didn't work.
- First run SW Battlefrontin compatibility mode windows xp (pack 2).
- If it doesn't work , activate Stereo mix:
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound
- Click on the Speaker icon > Recording > Show Disabled Devices
- The Stereo mix icon will be displayed > Double click on it an next to "Device Usage" select "Use this device"
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on October 25, 2012 at 05:42 AM by Jeff.