To download a torrent (file, OS, free application ..etc) with FrostWire
- Open the P2P application and click on the Search tab
- Enter your query in the "Search Files" field (in our example, Ubuntu) and press the Enter key
- The results will be displayed in the right pane
- Choose the entry corresponding to your search preferences (don't forget, to check for the number of persons seeding this torrent)
- Click on the small + button next to the entry's name
- This shall open a new window, where you can select the files you want to download and discard the ones you don't want.
- Finally click on the "Download Selected Files only"
- Your download will appear in the "Transfers" section.
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 17, 2011 at 12:25 PM by jak58.