The iTunes importing feature allows you to have full access to your iTunes media library under FrostWire. To disable this feature:
- Click on Tools > Options
- Click on the "iTunes" tab
- In the right pane uncheck "Enable iTunes importing"
- Click on OK to validate.
- FrostWire - disable iTunes importing
- FrostWire - disable integrated media player - How-To - P2P
- FrostWire - Disable the automatic download of new installers - How-To - P2P
- Itunes import library - How-To - iTunes
- Mac OS - Configure iTunes to import music from a CD to mp3 - How-To - iTunes
- Excel - Disable compression of imported images - How-To - Excel
This document, titled « FrostWire - disable iTunes importing », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).