Each time there's an update available for Frostwire,it is automatically downloaded (as torrent). To disable this feature (due to max number of active downloads allowed):
- Click on Tools > Options > Advanced > Updates
- Uncheck "Download new installers for me"
- Click on Apply and then on OK
- Frostwire download - Best answers
- Frostwire update - Best answers
- Disable the Automatic Download of Attachments on Mac's Mail App - How-To - MacOS
- Miro - Disable the automatic downloading of podcasts - How-To - Miro
- Automatic download and installation ✓ - Forum - Android
- How to stop idm from automatically downloading - How-To - Download manager
- What type of account is created automatically when windows is installed on a computer? - Forum - Viruses/Security
This document, titled « FrostWire - Disable the automatic download of new installers », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).