Every time when I want to install a .jar file larger than 500 KB, my Samsung GT B3410 display the following message:
JAR file is over max size
The Samsung GT B3410 allow the installation of JAR files up to certain size. You can set the Maximum JAR size, by following the below procedure:
- Dial the following code "*#52828378#".
- Go to "OTA test"
- Change the value next to Maximum JAR size to 5000kb
Thanks to Negar for this tip
- Samsung GT B3410 - JAR file is over max size!
- SAMSUNG Corby PRO jar file install problem ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- How to instal jar files on Samsung GT B3410 ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Ies light files vray 3ds max free download - How-To - Graphics software
- Minecraft jar file problem ✓ - Forum - Video Games
- Problem in downloading jar file ✓ - Forum - Mobile