Disable Desktop Composition on Windows 7
- Click on Start > Control Panel > System and Security > System
- Click on the "Advanced system settings"
- In the System Properties window, go to the Advanced tab and click on the Settings button (Performance section)
- Uncheck "Enable desktop composition"
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Desktop composition is disabled
- Disable desktop composition windows 7 - Best answers
- How to disable desktop composition - Best answers
- Disable desktop window manager - How-To - Windows 7
- Disable right click on desktop - How-To - Windows
- How to disable viber notifications on desktop - How-To - Mobile
- How to disable calls on viber desktop - How-To - Mobile
- Change desktop background windows 7 disabled by administrator - How-To - Windows 7
This document, titled « Disable Desktop Composition on Windows 7 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).