I'm trying to transfer my mails from my Yahoo mail to Windows Live mail, but I'm getting the following error:
Your server has closed the connection unexpectedly. Possible causes may be problems with the server or network, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'test',
Account: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure (SSL): Yes, Number error: 0x800CCC0F
- By removing the "+" before the SMTP address that is, instead of having for outgoing mail (SMTP) 'plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com' make use of 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com' , you
should be able to retreive your mails from your Yahoo Account.
Thanks to Phil21 for this tip.
- Unable to transfer mails from Yahoo Mail to Windows Live
- Unable to download attachments from yahoo mail - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Unable to send mail through smtp.mail.yahoo.fr - How-To - Internet
- Unable to sign in to yahoo mail - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Unable to attach files in yahoo mail - How-To - Gmail
- Unable to download attachment from yahoo mail in android ✓ - Forum - Downloading