By default Shareaza will keep a ghost file of any deleted items. To disable this feature:
- Open Shareaza
- Click on Tools > Shareaza settings > General > Library
- Uncheck "Create ghost files when deleting"
- Click on OK to validate
- Shareaza - Never create ghost files upon deleting item
- State information about number and size of partition created mention file system - Articles
- How to create rar file - How-To - Video software
- How to create .ico file from png - How-To - Multimedia
- [dcc32 fatal error] f2039 could not create output file '.win32debugproject1.exe' - How-To - Windows 7
- How to create bin file ✓ - Forum - Programming
This document, titled « Shareaza - Never create ghost files upon deleting item », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).