Some webpages have the nasty behavior of resizing the Firefox browsing window. To prevent this from happening:
- Open Firefox
- Type "about:config" in the address bar and press Enter
- Look for the following entry:
- Double click, to set its value to "True".
- Restart Firefox.
- Firefox-Prevent webpages from resizing your browsing window
- Connected to internet but cannot browse windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Internet connected but not working: Windows 10, in browser - Guide
- Cannot browse, but have internet connection? ✓ - Forum - Network
- Galaxy tab - Open new browsing window in the background - How-To - Hardware
- Firefox prevented this page from loading in this way because the page has a content security policy that disallows it. - Guide
This document, titled « Firefox-Prevent webpages from resizing your browsing window », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).