You can configure Firefox to automatically close the download manager, once all the downloads are completed:
- Open Firefox
- Type "about:config" in the address bar and press Enter
- Look for the following entry:
- Toggle the value to "True" and restart Firefox.
- Firefox - Automatically close download manager once downloads are completed
- Open certain file types automatically after downloading chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- Automatically Turn Your PC Off Once uTorrent Downloads Are Complete - How-To - Bittorrent
- FlashGet - Automatically resume downloads on startup - How-To - Download manager
- FlashGet - Automatically shutdown PC once download is completed - How-To - Download manager
- TeamSpeak - Close file transfer window when downloads are completed - How-To - TeamSpeak
This document, titled « Firefox - Automatically close download manager once downloads are completed », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).