It may happen that when you right click on an image "Save image as" the internet explorer allow you to save images in BMP format and no other possible format!
- The solution is to empty the cache of your Internet browser!
- Clear the Internet cache or move the data if you do not want to lose them. To empty the cache Internet go to:
- Tools /Internet Options/General tab/'Temporary Internet files"
- Click on "Delete Files.."
- Close and re-open Internet Explorer.
- Internet explorer - Unable to 'Save Image As'
- Internet explorer won't save passwords ✓ - Forum - Word
- Internet Explorer - - unable to access some websites - How-To - Web Browser
- Internet explorer how to save password - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Unable to see captcha image in internet explorer 11 ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Internet explorer broken image icon - Articles
This document, titled « Internet explorer - Unable to 'Save Image As' », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).