I'm getting the following error message:
iPod is disabled connect to itunes
- Turns off your iPod.
- Connect the USB cable to your iPod.
- open iTunes.
- Press the button in the middle of your iPad.
- Itunes tells you that you have to format your device.
- Press on OK.
Thanks to Kris19 for this tip.
- IPod is disabled connect to iTunes
- Ipod won't connect to itunes ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- ITunes Will Not Show IPod Nano ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- Why my ipod is not connecting to itunes ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod shuffle not connecting to itunes ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- My ipod is stuck on connect to itunes screen! ✓ - Forum - Monitor
This document, titled « iPod is disabled connect to iTunes », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).