I've have accidentally deleted the Most Visited folder (bookmarks), how to get it back?
- Open Firefox
- Type "about:config" in the address bar and press Enter
- Look for the following entry:
- Toggle its value to "0" and restart Firefox
- Your bookmark folders will be re-initialized.
- Firefox - Smart Bookmarks folders are missing
- Chrome sort bookmark folders alphabetically - How-To - Google Chrome
- Firefox move cache folder - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Folder Lock - Missing files - How-To - Software
- Samsung smart tv app store missing - How-To - iPhone
- Android firefox import bookmarks - How-To - Google Chrome
This document, titled « Firefox - Smart Bookmarks folders are missing », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).