You can configure FlashGet to automatically shutdown your PC once your downloads are completed:
- Open FlashGet
- Click on the Tools Menu > Shutdown PC when Done.
- FlashGet - Automatically shutdown PC once download is completed
- TurboBT - Turn off your PC once download is completed - How-To - P2P
- How to make utorrent shutdown pc after download - How-To - Bittorrent
- Automatic shutdown pc problem ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Firefox - Automatically close download manager once downloads are completed - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- FlashGet - Automatically resume downloads on startup - How-To - Download manager
This document, titled « FlashGet - Automatically shutdown PC once download is completed », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).