The side buttons (Eraser) of my pressure Wacom aren't working under Inkscape.
- Disconnect your tablet
- Open Inkscape
- Go to File > Inkscape Preferences > Mouse
- Check "Switch tool based on tablet device"
- Click on Close and close Inkscape
- Plug-in your tablet and launch Inkscape.
- Inkscape - The side buttons of my pressure tablet aren't working
- Inkscape - Display close button on dialogs box - How-To - Inkscape
- Which menu does have action button option - How-To - Powerpoint
- Pc power button not working ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Inkscape change language - How-To - Inkscape
- Ctrl button not working - How-To - Keyboard
This document, titled « Inkscape - The side buttons of my pressure tablet aren't working », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).