Inkscape gives you to choose your bitmap editor (Krita , Gimp...etc)
This settings can be changed as follows:
- Click on the File menu > Inkscape Preferences > Bitmaps
- Use the drop menu next to "Bitmap editor" to make your selection:
- Close the Preferences window.
- Inkscape - Select the default bitmap editor
- Select the Default Number of Processors to Be Used for Calculations in Excel - How-To - Excel
- MusicBee - Select a default location to store your downloads - How-To - MusicBee
- Nimbuzz - Select a default folder for your downloads - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Outlook.com - Select the default view after moving or deleting email - How-To - Outlook
- How to change default photo editor in windows 10 - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « Inkscape - Select the default bitmap editor », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).