- Connect to your Steam Account
- Go to the Preferences menu
- On the left hand menu, select Interface
- By default the option Run Steam When Computer Starts is selected. Uncheck this box to disable this option.
- Select OK to save the changes.
Note: On this page you can also enable or disable the setting to "Display Steam URL Address Bar When Available".
Photo by bantersnaps on Unsplash
- How to stop steam from opening on startup
- Stop steam from opening on startup - Best answers
- Steam address bar - Best answers
- Steam disable friends on startup - How-To - Steam
- Start steam big picture mode on startup - How-To - Steam
- Steam fps counter - How-To - Steam
- 3 beeps on startup no display ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Steam login history - How-To - Steam
This document, titled « Disable Steam At Startup », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).