How to number the lines of selected text within a page that contains other paragraphs (not editing requires).
- In the page where you want to number the lines add two continuous page break to mark the portion of text to be numbered:
- Word 2003: 'Insert', Page break, continuous section
- Word 2007: Page Layout tab, Page break' continuous section
- Position your cursor over the "isolated" text section and select the numbering options without highlighting the text.
- Word 2003: File menu, Layout, Tab layout Line numbering
- Word 2007: Layout menu, Tab layout, Line numbering
Thanks to masternico for this tip.
- Word - Selective line numbering
- Word select the encoding that makes this document readable ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked word 2007 hack - Forum - Windows
- Android chrome translate selected word - Guide
- Opening Word 2007 docs with Word 2010 ✓ - Forum - Word
- How to insert custom watermark on selected pages in word - Guide
This document, titled « Word - Selective line numbering », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).