Thought I've set the display in UTF8 encoding, Outlook Express returns to Western Europe Encoding(ISO), is there any solution to permanently maintain the UTF8 ecoding?
- In Options - Read / international setting tab, verify if the option to use the default encoding for all incoming messages, is unchecked?
Thanks to junico for this tip.
- Outlook Express - Using UTF encoding
- Outlook Express - Unable to send large files - How-To - Outlook
- Outlook Express - The message could not be sent (0x800c0131) - How-To - Outlook
- Outlook Express - create letter paper/insert background image - How-To - Outlook
- Unable to delete messages in Outlook Express - How-To - Office Software
- Missing address book in Outlook Express ✓ - Forum - Software
This document, titled « Outlook Express - Using UTF encoding », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).