By default upon adding a comment to a cell under Excel, only the comment indicators will be displayed (Comments appears upon mouse over). If you want to have your comments permanently displayed in your spreadsheet or just change your preferences, follow these steps.
How to Modify Comments and Indicator Preferences in Excel
- Click on File > Options > Advanced.
- In the "Display " section, go to "For cells with comments, show:"
- Select "No Comments or indicators".
- Click on Ok to validate.
Photo by Scott Graham on Unsplash
- Excel change note indicator color
- How to turn off comments in excel - Best answers
- Turn off comments in excel - Best answers
- How to insert image in excel comment box 2020 - Guide
- Excel - Add a custom background for your Comments - How-To - Excel
- How to modify date format in excel - Guide
- Excel change comment name - Guide
- Excel comment email notification - Guide