By default upon adding a comment to a cell under Excel, only the comment indicators will be displayed (Comments appears upon mouse over). If you want to have your comments permanently displayed in your spreadsheet or just change your preferences, follow these steps.
How to Modify Comments and Indicator Preferences in Excel
- Click on File > Options > Advanced.
- In the "Display " section, go to "For cells with comments, show:"
- Select "No Comments or indicators".
- Click on Ok to validate.
Photo by Scott Graham on Unsplash
- How to turn off comments in excel
- How to disable comments in excel - Best answers
- Turn off comments in excel - Best answers
- How to change name on comments in excel mac - How-To - Excel
- How to insert image in comment in excel - How-To - Excel
- Excel - A Macro to automatically insert image in a Comment Box - How-To - Office Software
- Excel - Add a custom background for your Comments - How-To - Excel
- Comment faire une liste déroulante sur excel - How-To - Excel