You can confugure Media Player to automatically stop playback when switching user:
- Click on the tools menu > Options > Player
- In the Player settings section , check "Stop playback when switching to a different user"
- Click on OK to validate.
- Windows Media Player - Stop playback when switching user
- Gapless playback windows media player - How-To - Multimedia
- A user tries to open a movie in windows media player but no image is displayed, and only audio plays. which software must be ins ✓ - Forum - Video software
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i - Forum - Drivers
- Sound device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Cast from windows media player to tv - How-To - Multimedia
This document, titled « Windows Media Player - Stop playback when switching user », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).