Opera allows you to save your browsing sessions (all opened tabs or active window), thus giving you the possibility to restore your pages during your future browsing sessions.
- To save your session:
- Click on File > Sessions > Save this Sessions
- This shall open a small dialog:
- Choose whether you want to save only the active window or all the opened tabs
- Give a name to your browsing session.
- Click on OK to validate
You can restore your sessions at any moment:
- File > Sessions > Manage Sessions.
- Opera - Save your browsing session
- Reopen the Last Browsing Session in Internet Explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Opera - activate private browsing - How-To - Opera
- Safari - How to restore your browsing session (MacOS) - How-To - Safari
- Opera mobile private browsing - How-To - Opera
- IPad - Delete Browsing History of Opera Mini - How-To - iPad