Opera allows you to save your browsing sessions (all opened tabs or active window), thus giving you the possibility to restore your pages during your future browsing sessions.
- To save your session:
- Click on File > Sessions > Save this Sessions
- This shall open a small dialog:
- Choose whether you want to save only the active window or all the opened tabs
- Give a name to your browsing session.
You can restore your sessions at any moment:
- File > Sessions > Manage Sessions.
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 21, 2011 at 12:15 PM by deri58.