To disable plug-ins under Opera:
- Click on Tools > Advanced > Plugins
- In the page that opens you can selectively disabled the installed plug-ins or disable all of them by unchecking "Enable plug-ins".
- Alternatively you can disable plugins via the Preferences Editor:
- Open Opera and in the address bar, type "about:config".
- Go to the "Extensions" section.
- Uncheck the box next to "Plugins".
- Click on the "Save" button.
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 10, 2013 at 12:40 AM by deri58.