If you do not see if your contacts are online (if they still appear in gray, as "disconnected"), you may need to adjust proxy settings.
- In Yahoo Messenger, once connected, go to the Messenger menu and choose Preferences.
- In the Category box (left), click Connect.
- Set here your connection settings:
- Choose No proxy option.
- If it does not work then try the other one by one (and restart application each time).
- Click OK, close and reopen the messenger.
- Yahoo - Check if my contacts are online
- How to Check If a Contact Is Online Or Not on Viber - How-To - Mobile
- Can i check my t mobile voicemail online - How-To - Mobile
- Checking whatsapp status without appearing online - How-To - WhatsApp
- How to check if your contacts are on your sim card - How-To - Android
- Yahoo Customer Support has designed the online support page ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
This document, titled « Yahoo - Check if my contacts are online », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).