I'm unable to remove the Skype icon from the Windows 7 task bar (while I'm signed in). Even after unpinning the program, it the Skype icon is still present?
- Open Skype.
- Click on Tools > Options > Advanced > Advanced Settings
- Uncheck "Keep Skype in the taskbar while I'm signed in".
- Click on Save to validate.
- How to remove Skype icon from Windows taskbar?
- Safely remove hardware icon missing windows 7 - How-To - Windows
- How to insert a Skype icon in the taskbar of internet explorer - How-To - Skype
- Remove skype account from windows 10 - How-To - Skype
- Taskbar and desktop icons disappeared windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- How to remove skype username from login windows 10 - How-To - Skype
This document, titled « How to remove Skype icon from Windows taskbar? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).