Here's some simple tips to manage your Tiles, under Windows Phone 7.
To add a Tile
- From the Homescreen tap on the Application Menu key (small arrow pointing to the right)
- Select the Application of your choice (Touch and hold)
- A small menu shall appears just below the selected entry , tap on "Pin to Start"
- The new tile shall appear at the bottom of the homescreen , you can move it accross as follows:
- Touch and hold the tile
- Drag and drop it to the location of your choice.
To remove a Tile from the Homescreen
To remove a Tile from the Homescreen:
- Touch and hold the Tile > A small menu will be displayed
- Simply tap on the "Unpin" icon.
This document, titled « Windows Phone 7 - Adding/removing Tiles to the Home screen », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM