Here's some simple tips to manage your Tiles, under Windows Phone 7.
To add a Tile
- From the Homescreen tap on the Application Menu key (small arrow pointing to the right)
- Select the Application of your choice (Touch and hold)
- A small menu shall appears just below the selected entry , tap on "Pin to Start"
- The new tile shall appear at the bottom of the homescreen , you can move it accross as follows:
- Touch and hold the tile
- Drag and drop it to the location of your choice.
To remove a Tile from the Homescreen
To remove a Tile from the Homescreen:
- Touch and hold the Tile > A small menu will be displayed
- Simply tap on the "Unpin" icon.
- Windows Phone 7 - Adding/removing Tiles to the Home screen
- Window Phone 7 - Change language - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 7 - Changing the lock screen wallpaper - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 7 - SMS center number - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 7 - Locate your lost or stolen mobile - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 7 - Delete location history - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Windows Phone 7 - Adding/removing Tiles to the Home screen », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).