I installed ubuntu 4.11 and e17 "enlightenment" but the problem is that I'm unable to install additional themes, I have a message asking me whether the themes are valid.
- All my themes are e17 files with the ".edj" extension.
Just copy the .edj files in the themes directory. in my case ~/.e/e/themes
Thanks to medbo for this tip.
- Ubuntu - Unable to install E17 themes
- Ubuntu tar.gz install - Guide
- Unable to install bittorrent ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Unable to install quick heal total security ✓ - Forum - Software
- Lỗi windows is unable to install to the selected location error 0x80300001 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Unable to install Windows XP via BOOTCAMP - How-To - MacOS