I installed ubuntu 4.11 and e17 "enlightenment" but the problem is that I'm unable to install additional themes, I have a message asking me whether the themes are valid.
- All my themes are e17 files with the ".edj" extension.
Just copy the .edj files in the themes directory. in my case ~/.e/e/themes
Thanks to medbo for this tip.
- Ubuntu - Unable to install E17 themes
- Unable to install bittorrent on windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Ubuntu how to install tar.gz - How-To - Ubuntu
- Unable to Install .NET Framework Error Message 0xc8000222 - How-To - Windows
- Ubuntu - Unable to run applications - How-To - Ubuntu
- Unable to install Windows XP via BOOTCAMP - How-To - MacOS