Command Line to Mount or Unmount a Disc
Assuming that your CD or DVD is located in media/cdrom0, here are two lines of code that will enable you to mount or unmount a disc.
To mount a CD or DVD, simply open your terminal and type
sudo mount /media/cdrom0/ -o unhide
. Once your CD is mounted, you can access your data through your directory.
To unmount or eject the disc, open your terminal and enter
sudo umount /media/cdrom0/ -l
- Ubuntu unmount cdrom
- Unmount cdrom ubuntu - Best answers
- Ubuntu mount dvd - Best answers
- How to install tar.gz in ubuntu - How-To - Ubuntu
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu software update ✓ - Forum - System software
- Xvideoservicethief en uptodown com ubuntu download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Xvideoservicethief en uptodown com ubuntu - Forum - Linux/Unix
- H-ow do -i sto-p the hy-ph-en ap-pearing -wh-en -i ty-pe? ✓ - Forum - Keyboard