If you're using Trillian on a old PC and you're experiencing slow downs, program freezes or crash after switching to a new skin, then:
- Click on the Trillian menu > Preferences > Skins
- In the right pane, scroll to settings ans uncheck "Use alpha -blending transparency for main windows with the skin"
- Trillian - Disable the use of Alpha blending transparencies
- Winamp - Disable Alpha Blending - How-To - Winamp
- My personal account was disabled ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Promotions are disabled instagram - How-To - Instagram
- We received your information if we still find that you're not old enough to be on facebook, your account will remain disabled. t - Forum - Facebook
- Instagram account disabled for pretending to be someone else - Forum - Instagram
This document, titled « Trillian - Disable the use of Alpha blending transparencies », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).