If you don't want to save your browsing history on your PC:
- Click the small wrench icon (Adjust Toolbar options) > Option > Search
- In the right pane, uncheck "Store search history on my computer"
- Click on Save.
- Google toolbar - Never store search history on your computer
- Google won't clear search history - How-To - Web
- Google toolbar - Always open searches in a new tab - How-To - Google
- How to see app store search history - How-To - Safari
- How to delete search history in google mail - How-To - Gmail
- Clear google search history android - How-To - Android
This document, titled « Google toolbar - Never store search history on your computer », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).