I have a problem with the new iTunes version 10.5.
So the problem is that I can not put my movies (.mov) in iTunes.
- Simply perform a Copy/Paste.
- Copy your movie then go to iTunes/Movies and press Ctrl + V (to paste).
- ITunes 10.5 - Unable to import videos
- Unable to play videos transferred to flash drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Flash drive that doesn't play movies - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Video won't play in my flashdrive after transferring - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- My videos does not play when i store them in my usb flash drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- How To Access USB Flash Drive Files that Won't Open - How-To - USB
This document, titled « iTunes 10.5 - Unable to import videos », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).