MacOSX integrates Apple Hardware Test (Apple Diagnostics) feature, allowing you to check for the most common hardware related issues. To use this tool:
- First disconnect all the external devices and peripherals
- Restart your Macbook while pressing the D key
- Upon restart the Apple Hardware Test /Apple Diagnostics tool shall open.
- Follow the given instructions.
- Any error detected during the test phase will generate an error code, from there you can Google it, to find the appropriate solution.
- MacOSX - How to run a hardware test?
- Disable hardware acceleration chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. the driver may be corrupted or missing. (code 39) - How-To - Windows
- Fifa 08 requires hardware graphics acceleration - Forum - Video Games
- Disable hardware acceleration outlook - How-To - Office Software
- The conceptronic 54mbps usb adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Forum - Network
This document, titled « MacOSX - How to run a hardware test? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).