To enable the crossfading feature, under your iPod nano:
- From the Homescreen tap on Settings> Music > tap on the on/off button next to "Audio Crossfade" and set it to "On"
- IPod nano - Enable crossfading
- Ipod nano won't turn on ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod nano 5th generation won't turn on ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod nano not recognized by itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- 5th generation iPod won't turn on ✓ - Forum - IPod
- Ipod nano white screen ✓ - Forum - Monitor
This document, titled « iPod nano - Enable crossfading », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).