The iPod nano possesses a small time feature that can be use to shut-down you device at a given time. Here's how it works:
- From the Home screen, tap on Clock.
- Flick the screen to the left until you get the "Timer:
- Set the time at which you want to auto shut-down your device and tap on the small "i" button.
- Select "Sleep iPod" from the list and tap on the Set button to validate.
- Automatically turn off iPod Nano at a given time
- Ipod nano won't turn on ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod nano 5th generation won't turn on ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod nano not showing up in itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- 5th generation iPod won't turn on ✓ - Forum - IPod
- Ipod nano white screen ✓ - Forum - Monitor
This document, titled « Automatically turn off iPod Nano at a given time », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).