The Shake to shuffle option is quite nice , but not when performing in all circumstances (e.g while jogging or performing workouts). To disable this feature:
- From the Homescreen of your iPod nano, tap on Settings > Music
- Scroll to "Shake to Shuffle" and use the button next to it, to set its status to "Off".
- IPod nano - Disable the Shake to Shuffle option
- Ipod nano not recognized by itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- Itunes not recognizing ipod nano ✓ - Forum - ITunes
- Ipod nano won't charge ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Ipod nano 5th generation won't turn on ✓ - Forum - IPod
- Ipod nano not charging ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
This document, titled « iPod nano - Disable the Shake to Shuffle option », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).