I've messed up with the settings on my iPod nano and now the menu is in an unknown language. How to restore it to English?
- From the Homescreen tap on Settings > General (3rd entry from the top of the list)
- Next go to the last entry of the list, that's the Language settings
- Select the language of your choice and tap on the button at the top of the menu to validate.
- IPod nano - change menu language
- Ad-Aware Free - Change menu language - How-To - Software
- Xbox - Change menu Language - How-To - Xbox
- Nokia N9 - Change menu language - How-To - Nokia
- Change Advanced SystemCare Menu Language - How-To - Software
- Change the Menu Language of Internet Download Manager (IDM) - How-To - Download manager
This document, titled « iPod nano - change menu language », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).