- I have lenovo G430 Laptop and switched from Vista to XP SP2.
- My audio device not working properly:
Error "Media Device not found" occuring.
- Try installing the "Chipset" driver first and then audio driver. You can download
- The drivers are available on the manufacturer's website. Click on the below link.
- If the problem still exits, update your BIOS.
- Lenovo laptop - Error "Media Device not found"
- Error "Media Device not found" ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Lenovo laptop no audio device installed ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Forgot password on lenovo laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- Lenovo laptop screen goes black when plugged in - How-To - Laptop computer
- Lenovo laptop battery light blinks 3 times ✓ - Forum - Laptop
This document, titled « Lenovo laptop - Error "Media Device not found" », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).