To change the look of iMesh:
- Click on the "Color scheme" button, located at the upper right.
- Choose your color
- IMesh - Change the color scheme
- Change windows color scheme ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Notepad++ change color scheme - How-To - Text editor
- How to change taskbar color windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- How to change text color based on value in excel ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba change cell color - How-To - Excel
This document, titled « iMesh - Change the color scheme », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).