Glary Utilities possesses a nice feature allowing you to search and delete duplicate files. To use it:
- Open Glary utilities
- Click on Modules > Files& Folders> Duplicate Finder
- Select the drives/folders you want to scan and click on Next
- Next you can select the criteria on which duplicates shall be identified as and also the type of files you want to search for (office documents, audio , video).
- In the next window , you'll be able to add exclusions (Folders you want to exclude from the scan)
- Click on Next to launch the Scan
Once done, all the duplicate items shall be listed as below:
- Check the files you want to delete and click on the "Delete checked files" button.
- Glary Utilities - Remove duplicate files
- How to remove unhide files virus ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- How to remove registry files of uninstalled software - How-To - Windows
- How to remove lnk file in windows 7 - Guide
- Apt remove config files - How-To - Ubuntu
- Google sheets duplicate file - Guide
This document, titled « Glary Utilities - Remove duplicate files », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).