Each time you connect a portable device (MP3 player, mobile phone), iMesh will automatically be launched and try to sync with the latter.
Do disable this feature:
- Click on Menu > Tools > Preferences > iPod/Player.
- Uncheck " Launch iMesh when a portable device is connected".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Prevent iMesh from automatically syncing with portable devices
- Open as portable device - Guide
- Samsung m2 portable 3 usb device driver ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- How to Configure Automatic Update Settings on Android Devices - How-To - Android
- IPad 2 - Preventing Skype from signing-in automatically - How-To - iPad
- RealPlayer - Automatically launch program once a portable is connected - How-To - RealPlayer
This document, titled « Prevent iMesh from automatically syncing with portable devices », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).