I have Windows Vista with Office 2007. Microsoft Outlook has been working fine for 18 months but has suddenly developed a fault when sending emails with attachments
containing photos or documents with pictures on them. Email goes to Outbox aand is sent but remains in Outbox and is not recorded in Sent Mail. Outbox sends email
again and again and again
This problem occurs when the "sent items" file/folder is full.
- You can do one of the following:
- Delete messges from the sent items folder. it's better to delete all the messages if you don't need them.
- You can delete the file that contains the sent items (the file with the dbx format)
- If you delete it Microsoft Outlook will make a new blank copy .
- If you want to know where the file is located hold your mouse on the sent items , right click and then properties.
- Microsoft Outlook - Message blocked in Outbox
- Outlook - Message blocked in Outbox - How-To - Office Software
- Outlook account blocked - How-To - Email
- Open outlook message in browser - How-To - Office Software
- How long is my outlook account blocked for ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Outlook account blocked too many attempts ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com