You can configure Microsoft Security Essentials to also scan your connected external drives
during a full scan:
- Open Microsoft Security Essentials
- Click on Settings > Advanced
- In the right pane, check "Scan removable drives"
- Click on "Save Changes" to validate.
- Microsoft Security Essentials - Scan removable storage media
- McAfee Internet Security - Automatically Scan Removable Drives - How-To - Antivirus
- Microsoft Security Essentials - Disable Scheduled Scans - How-To - Security
- Eset Nod 32 - Automatically scan removable media - How-To - Security
- Kingsoft Free Antivirus - Scan removable media on the fly - How-To - Security
- How to remove microsoft security essentials - How-To - Antivirus
This document, titled « Microsoft Security Essentials - Scan removable storage media », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).