If you don't want to send data about how you make use of Microsoft Security Essentials to Microsoft:
- Open Microsoft Security Essentials
- Click on Settings > Microsoft SpyNet
- In the right pane, check "I do not want to join SpyNet"
- Click on "Save Changes" to validate.
- Microsoft Security Essentials - Never send usage data to Microso
- Deluge - Allow the sending of anonymous usage data - How-To - P2P
- Plex Media Server - Disable the sending of usage data - How-To - Web
- How to disable microsoft security essentials - How-To - Antivirus
- Facebook security code not sending - Guide
- Instagram security code not sending - Forum - Instagram
This document, titled « Microsoft Security Essentials - Never send usage data to Microso », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).