Google Chrome - Desktop notifications for Gmail are not being displayed?
I've enable the display of Desktop Notifications in the Gmail settings, but I'm prompted that "Notifications have been disabled in my browser
- If you're using Google Chrome:
- Click on the small Wrench button > Options > Under the Bonnet
- In the Privacy section, click on Content Settings > Notifications
- Click on the Manage Exceptions button
- As you can see "https://mail.google.com:443" is blocked.
- Simply clear it from the list.
This document, titled « Google Chrome - Desktop notifications for Gmail are not being displayed? », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM