You can configure Skype to automaticaly switch to offline mode after a certain number of minutes:
- From the homescreen tap on Settings> Skype
- In the right pane tap on "Go Offline" and select the number of minutes.
- Press the Home button to exit Settings.
- IPad 2 - Configure Skype to go Offline after x number of minutes
- IPad 2 - Preventing Skype from signing-in automatically - How-To - iPad
- IPad 2: Adding pages to the Safari bookmarks bar - How-To - iPad
- IPad 2:log off from Yahoo Messenger - How-To - iPad
- Hibernate (Part 2): configuration and use - How-To - Java
- VLC - Sound suddenly doesn't work on iPad 2 ✓ - Forum - Video software
This document, titled « iPad 2 - Configure Skype to go Offline after x number of minutes », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).