If you don't want Skype to sign-in automatically:
- From the homescreen tap on Settings> Skype
- In the right pane move the slider button next to "Sign In Automatically" to the left (OFF)
- Press the Home button to exit Settings.
- IPad 2 - Preventing Skype from signing-in automatically
- IPad 2 - Configure Skype to go Offline after x number of minutes - How-To - iPad
- Skype answer incoming calls automatically - How-To - Skype
- IPad 2: Adding pages to the Safari bookmarks bar - How-To - iPad
- IPad 2:log off from Yahoo Messenger - How-To - iPad
- Skype for Windows 8 - Automatically start video calls and screen sharing - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « iPad 2 - Preventing Skype from signing-in automatically », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).